Beginners Inflatable Paddleboard
iRocker 10’ ALL-AROUND Package
- The board is extremely stable, especially considering the fairly low price.
- The unique double-locking design of the paddle makes it super sturdy despite it’s light weight.
- It’s quite fast on the water, more so than most cheap inflatable SUPs of this size.
- The board can actually take more than 15psi, particularly good for heavy riders.
- iRocker offers a two-year warranty for manufacturer defects.
- The short central fin doesn’t improve tracking as much as we’d like.
- The top layer of the plastic seems mostly cosmetic and isn’t as tough as the underlying PVC,
- The backpack is enormous, making it hard to transport for shorter riders.
Best All Rounder Inflatable Paddleboard
Sea Eagle Hybrid Pack
- The Hybrid is a true all-rounder, suitable for many aspects of the sort
- The full-length rocker is perfect for a wide variety of water conditions
- Very rigid, durable design overall
- Padded flooring provides both comfort and grip for longer trips
- The board comes in only a single size which isn’t suitable for larger riders
- While quick for its size this board is still rather slow due to how short it is
- Kit is overall fairly mediocre, experienced boarders may want to invest in better stuff
Top Touring Inflatable Paddleboard
Red Paddle Co. Voyager Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard 12’6″
- The length and glide of these boards is simply incredible
- Tandem model available
- Two cargo areas for your gear
- Three RAM mounts for accessories
- Not suitable for beginners
- Too slow to maneuver for sport use
Top Fishing Inflatable Paddleboard
Sea Eagle Fishing Deluxe
- Specialized fishing SUP
- The FishSUP 126 is one of the most stable boards available, perfect for fishing
- Accessories up to, and including, a motor are available to maximize your fishing utility
- Expensive and extremely specialized